The Best Father’s Day Gifts for Men of Any Age
ACTIVITY GIFTS: TICKETS
- To a game. Take the whole family to a major or minor league baseball game and celebrate Dad. Or buy him tickets to another sporting event that you can go with him to — or even get tickets for one of his buddies or another family member to go with him (hmm, perhaps your husband and his dad? Or your brother and your dad? Two birds with one stone?).
- To a concert. You can search on a ticket selling website for the dad in your life’s favorite band and maybe send him (and yourself) on a little road trip to see them live — or you can search your area for a musician he likes that is playing nearby. Again, if you’re not able to go with him, get a ticket for someone who can.
- The theatre. If your dad, husband, brother or other father figure prefers live acting to sports or music, take him to a theatre production he’s sure to love. Either make it a weekend trip or find something close within the next couple months.
- Handprint art. Dad and grandpa are certain to love a reminder of the little ones whenever they look at it! Buy a plain canvas, have the kids paint it with different colors (don’t worry about making it perfect; the messier, the better!). Then, after the paint dries, dip their hands in a contrasting color of paint and press them onto the canvas. Viola!
- Pictures. You can have a family picture taken secretly and present that in a fancy frame for your dad. Or, for your husband, make a sign (either Happy Father’s Day or I Love You) for the kids to hold and take a picture of them holding it. For one child, buy a frame with three openings. Then have your little one hold the letter “D” in one picture, an “A” in another and then another “D” in the last one. Perfect for home or office!
- Memories. This one we can’t help you with, but we can help jumpstart your thinking! Remember back to your wedding, honeymoon or other important event — such as your children’s births — and come up with something unique that will take him back in time. A favorite coffee from your Hawaiian honeymoon? Books about architecture in Germany from your family vacation? Whatever it is, you’ll know it when you see it.
- Tools. Sure, it may seem “generic,” but many men appreciate new tools (such as the practical mom might really like to get a new fancy vacuum as a gift). Would a new lawnmower help him stop cursing the blasted machine every time it fails to start immediately? Or maybe he’d like a new power drill that isn’t as heavy and clunky or that will last longer on a charge. If it will make his life easier, it’ll be a great gift.
- Clothes. Let’s face it, many men don’t place a priority on shopping and may wear the same holey T-shirt for far too long. Or maybe he’d love a sports jersey celebrating his favorite team. A nice new suit, dress shirt and some ties could be nice for the professional man who likes to feel good in his work clothes (despite the bad rep for this as gift). Need inspiration? Check out these 4 Ways to Get Your Husband to Sharpen his Appearance.
- Three letters: BBQ. If it’s time for a new grill, now’s the perfect opportunity to present him with one. But even if it’s not, you can still update it. Get him a new cover; clean the grill up; get new tools; find cool new utensils and accessories for cooking on it. And maybe a new apron (that the kids/grandkids can make and decorate!). Then, give him a gift certificate for an online premium steak retailer — or preorder the steaks yourself and have them ready for a splendid Father’s Day dinner with the entire family.
YOUTHFUL GIFTS: A LIFESTYLE LIFT PROCEDURE
Maybe your husband has been wishing he looked younger. Well, you can give him the gift of a more youthful appearance! Call Lifestyle Lift today at (877) 343-1524 to schedule a FREE consultation and find out how you can give him what’s sure to be the best gift ever! What would you add to The 10 Best Father’s Day Gifts for Men of Any Age?